Our Deck Tiles are manufactured from recycled plastic products and come completely pre-assembled.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Unique risers strips on the underside keep these tiles above ground allowing water to properly drain.
- The tiles can be laid in any pattern and still allow water to flow underneath.
Although primarily built to cover concrete surfaces, including roof tops, patios and balconies, the tiles can be laid directly on the ground for temporary or permanent yard patios.
Tiles come in (22.75″x 22.75 “) and stand 1 1/4″ above the applied surface.
Our other products include Plastic Pallets, which are also manufactured from recycled plastic.
These pallets are water and weather proof, light weight and more durable than wood.
If you are looking for an alternative decking material, we highly recommend Plastic Lumber because of several reasons:
- low cost
- extreme durability
- doesn’t rot or split
- high strength
- can be worked upon just like wood.
Other uses for Deck tiles include:
- Flooring in outdoor showers
- Dog run floors
- Roof deck above a garage
- Flooring for trade shows and flea market
- Flooring in front of equipment
- Flooring in barns
- Patio around motor homes
- Flooring for apartment balconies