Plastic Pallets – made to your specifications, offer an ideal option where wood pallets are no longer allowed or discouraged, and where the load capacity exceeds that capable with injection molded plastic pallets.
- Wood pallets have fallen out of favor because they are unsanitary, can damage your products and they just don’t last.
- Plastic pallets continue to gain market share but the most common plastic pallets have some serious shortcomings.
- Structural foam molded pallets shatter on impact.
- Twin-sheet thermo-formed pallets have an inherent weak point at their seams.
Our plastic pallets won’t absorb moisture. They won’t split, rot, mildew or become infested with insects.
- Forty percent of American hardwood harvested each year is used to make pallets.
- Those pallets eventually wind up in landfills; and it costs you money to put them there.
- Our pallets are 100% recyclable and are made from recycled material.