Renew Resources offers a unique system for new deck application or renovations and resurface of existing deck.
- This system consists of deck boards, expansion trim, fascia, hole plugs in and concealed fastening system.
- Easy installation guide and various colours.
What Makes Our Product Different?
Rice Hulls, a natural fiber is a large percentage of our formula used in the process replacing wood.
- Rice hulls are unique within nature.
- They contain approximately 20% opaline silica in combination with a large amount of the phenyl propanoid structural polymer called lignin.
- This abundant agricultural waste has all of the properties one could ever expect of some of the best insulating materials.
- Recent ASTM testing conducted reveals that rice hulls do not flame or smolder very easily.
- They are highly resistant to moisture penetration and fungal decomposition and they do not transfer heat very well.
- They do not smell or emit gases and they are not corrosive with respect to aluminum, copper or steel.
|Manufactured from Unique Material|
|Rice Hulls (Natural fiber)||Glass Spheres (Recycled)||High Density Polyethylene (Recycled)|
Other formulated additives Over 95% Recycled /Natural Fiber
In their raw and unprocessed state, rice hulls constitute a Class A or Class I insulation, Renew Resources offers numerous profiles that allow installers to “trim out” the entire deck surface project with composite material. The Slide & Go ® Fastening system is a user friendly approach to deck surface installation.
- No painting
- Slip resistant
- No splinters
- Low water absorption
- Less likely to allow moisture to propagate mold or fungi
- Can be power washed
- Wood grain appearance
- Minimal fading
- No revealing nails
- Low Maintenance
- Slide & Go System aligns boards for professional construction appearance
- 20 year prorated warranty